emma roberts

Roberts was born in Rhinebeck, New York.She is the daughter of actor Eric Roberts, (who was born in Biloxi, Mississippi but raised in Atlanta, Georgia) and his then girlfriend Kelly Cunningham. Roberts is the step-daughter of Eliza Roberts. Roberts has two step-sisters - Morgan Simons and Keaton Simons. She is the niece of the award winning actress, Julia Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillan. Roberts said in an interview that: " I've just always wanted to act. Ever since I was really little I've wanted to do it. But my mom didn't want to get me into it too young. So, it's just been something I've always wanted to do.
In 2006, Roberts became a spokesmodel for Dooney & Bourke, and designed her own Dooney & Bourke handbag, named after her, the "Emma Bag." In February 2009, she was named the brand ambassador for Neutrogena; she will star in print and commercial ads for the company. Roberts said in an interview with JustJaredJr.com on being the face of Neutrogena: "it’s important to me to be associated with Neutrogena because they instill confidence and beauty in young women.” According to IMDb Roberts was a spokesperson for the second annual National "Drop Everything and Read" Day (or D.E.A.R Day) on Thursday, April 12, 2007. According to JustJaredJr.com Roberts will be participating in the Children’s Cancer Research Fund’s Kids 4 Kids Run/Walk this Sunday, April 26, in Los Angeles.
Roberts stated and was quoted saying :
“I am so honored to be an ambassador for the 4th year in a row, for the CCRF’s Annual Run/Walk. It has become an important tradition for me and I look forward to seeing all the great kids. I hope you can join us for this terrific day.”

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق